Phnom Penh – Unique Vintage Guitar Sales Business
Listing No. 855-01-02-032
• Business: Guitars Retail Store
• Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Features: This unique business has been operational for over 4 years and is located on St 154. It is renowned among guitar collectors and musicians in SE Asia and across the world; many of the clients are based overseas and come specifically to Phnom Penh just to purchase these guitars.
The collection comprises 164 guitars, six string acoustic, electric and bass guitars, including rare Fender Stratocasters, Telecasters, Yamaha acoustic red and green label, vintage flamenco guitars and vintage Guyatone guitars from Japan.
The property comprises approximately 75m2 with a living room, bedroom, WC and kitchen at the rear. On the 1st floor there are 2 bedrooms and WC. The owner is retiring and wishes to sell the stock and business, due to its good reputation and customer service or just the stock for USD 20,000. If you are a guitar collector or a musician this is an Aladdin’s cave of rare guitars waiting to be plucked.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 1 year with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: USD 20,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Millennium Trust
80 total views, 1 today