Bangkok Manufacturing Business with Freehold Land for Sale
Listing No. 066-01-28-001
• Business: PVC Foam Board Manufacturer
• Location: Nong Chok, Bangkok, Thailand
• Features: This is a one of a kind business in Thailand that makes composite PVC foam board, that is used in thousands of applications in design and building from outdoor plant pots, chairs, walling to light shades. The 2,000m2 factory is set on 6 Rai (9,600 m2) of freehold land included in the sale. The factory and warehouse has 2 offices, a chemical storage area, its own forklift truck and 2 extrusion machines. The extrusion machines can make the composite boards from 3mm to 30mm and last year they averaged 31,000kg (31 tonne) of composite board being made and sold per month. In the first 6 months of 2018 they are now producing 39 tonnes per month with a peak month of 54 tonnes. With both machines running at 100% capacity they can produce around 150 tonnes per month. The business has a number of distributors who order in bulk, depending on the projects they have at the time. This business comes the a DBD registered company and that company owns the land, so transfer of the company to a new owner will not involve land transfer fees. The business is fully staffed and full training by the owner will be given to the new buyer.
For more information and to arrange a meeting with the owner please contact us.
• Tenure: Business for Sale (Freehold Property)
• Asking Price: THB 77,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of CSOB
663 total views, 1 today