Upper Sukhumvit Bar and Restaurant for Sale and Rent
Listing No. 066-01-33-029
• Business: Bar and Restaurant
• Location: Bangkok, Thailand
• Features: The price to buy this bar and restaurant will probably never be better. It is not reliant upon tourists; in fact they probably get more Thai customers than expats from the local community, and there are many of them. The lockdowns have taken their toll on the owners unfortunately and even though they feel better times are probably just around the corner, they have, like so many small business owners, been pushed to the limit financially. They are genuinely looking for a quick settlement and this is the reason why the price is so low. Please consider this before you make an offer – the asking price is genuine and already takes account of the current situation – it should be three times this price, and probably will be when better times return.
We can tell you all about the business and we will if you are genuinely interested, but we’re not selling a condo. This is an operational business and all you should need to know at the moment is that this business has financials showing it made THB 100,000 net profit per month prior to COVID when it operated as a newly opened late-night bar. It now does food of course – a bit of everything, but mainly Thai from the basically equipped kitchen on the ground level. This could be expanded and probably should be expanded – there certainly appears to be demand for it. The single-front shop-house is a slightly irregular shape – about 5.5 m at the front and 4m at the back. All up, over two floors, there is about 135m2 of usable area. The ground level is a mix of indoor air-conditioned and outdoor (under-cover seating). In all, about 55 people can be seated on regular tables, high side-tables and the people-watching counter facing roadside. Upstairs, there are two air-conditioned rooms, and a small foyer between them that comprises the washing machine and bathroom/toilet/shower.
An interesting feature of this business and location is that, unlike mainstream Sukhumvit that is typified by high rents and (at the moment) no tourists, this place is a bit like paying cheap rent and getting a bar for free. Work it out over a year including the asking price – it’s cheap and when you are ready to move out, you have an asset to actually sell. Who knows, it may end up being the equivalent of living rent-free while you are there. This doesn’t happen if you rent a condo in lower Sukhumvit.
There are many more features of this business opportunity we would like to share with you, and we will do when you are in Thailand, are ready to buy, and you provide us with basic identification details. Inspections are only by appointment.
There is no company offered with this listing. Asking price includes stock on hand at the time of transfer and the owner will assist with transitioning. Financial records are available and may be viewed upon Inspection AND after completing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). There is no key money.
• Tenure: Business for Sale and Rent (Standard lease is three years with option to renew)
• Asking Price: THB 500,000
• More Information: Please provide your name, phone number (with country code) and email address so we can contact you to assist
Video courtesy of ABN-AMRO
61 total views, 1 today