0808020 Kampot Pepper Farm and Business for Freehold Sale
Kampot Pepper Farm and Business for Freehold Sale
Listing No. 855-08-08-020
• Business: Pepper Farm
• Location: Kampot, Cambodia
• Features: Closed in March 2020 due to Covid-19. Located in Kampot, the prime pepper growing and tourist region of Cambodia, this 9+ acre pepper farm produces around 15 tons of pepper a year. There are 12,000 posts of pepper on the property with over 30,000 pepper plants. The business has a business license, company and is staffed and the land is hard title (freehold). There are three buildings with 8 rooms on the property used as staff accommodation. There are also water wells, ponds, fencing, a 25m storage facility, irrigation, drying facilities, solar panels and all equipment needed. Based upon 2019 production, the farm is expected to produce 15 tons of pepper in 2020 and this should yield at least USD 250,000 based on wholesale prices (official price of USD 15 per kilo by the Kampot Pepper Association). Absolutely turn-key and ready for immediate transfer. A company is included if required. The owner will assist with transitioning. Financial records are available and may be viewed after Inspection AND after completing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
• Tenure: Business for Sale (Freehold Property)
• Asking Price: USD 800,000
• More Information: Please provide your name, phone number (with country code) and email address so we can contact you to assist
Video courtesy of KDPW
AsianBusinessBrokersListing Owner Member Since: May 25, 2018
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.