Bakery and Pizzeria in Great Shanghai Location
Listing No. 086-09-09-001
• Business: Bakery and Pizzeria
• Location: Shanghai, China
• Features: Close to all the foreign schools (American, German, French and British), this 425m2 modern-designed shop is booming. After 6 years in China though, the French owner is keen to return home, and that means this little bargain is up for sale. All of the hard setup work has been done and the shop is now well-established. It has regular and increasing clientele, staff are trained and work autonomously, and there is soon to be a new highway nearby literally driving more traffic to the shop. All equipment is provided and the existing food license will be transferred. The bulk of sales are deliveries and take-out, however there is some dining on-site and this could possibly be further developed by a new buyer if required.
The bread sector is taking off in a big way in China and pizzas are popular everywhere so here is a chance to secure some of this popularity and turn a profit at the same time. Baked on the premises, the products are high quality and the brand is instantly recognized.
Lease conditions on the rented premises are quite good and rent is reasonable for the size and location. The trading company is provided with the sale if required. This is a genuine sale and the owner is motivated to sell. An inspection will provide an opportunity to obtain more detailed information and won’t disappoint.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 4 Years (from April 2018)
• Asking Price: CNY 740,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Escrow.com
1434 total views, 2 today