Landscaped Guesthouse in Chiang Mai for Freehold Sale
Listing No. 066-10-01-011
• Business: Guesthouse
• Location: Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand
• Features: The land size of the guesthouse is 450m2 (1 ngan and 12.5 wah2). It is a home-stay style of guesthouse located near Chiang Mai-Lamphun Road which is about 2km to the Night Bazaar, 4km to the Chiang Mai airport and about 1.9km to the Iron Bridge. The guesthouse has 2 levels with 9 rooms, 10 bathrooms/toilets, a manager’s office, storage room and car park for 4-5 cars. It’s small, but has amazing complimentary reviews online like “Cozy nice clean place, very quiet and homey. Beautiful house, nice garden…” and “Very clean and quite place, definitely worth the very good price!!! Always free coffee and tea…”
The guesthouse is a stand-alone building and the guests love the landscaped garden with ample space to relax. The decoration in this guesthouse is much more like a home and this seems to be the reason many guests keep on coming back. The current owner doesn’t spend a lot of time advertising the guesthouse as her English is not very good. A new owner could therefore probably advertise and market the business to drive revenue up. The owner will split the transfer fee 50/50.
This business is optionally available for ‘Sale and Rent’ also. Please ask us for details of this option.
• Tenure: Business for Sale (Freehold Property)
• Asking Price: THB 6,900,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Escrow.com
1610 total views, 1 today