Stunning Lombok Boutique Hotel on the Beach
Listing No. 062-32-02-002
• Business: Resort
• Location: Bambung Bay, South Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
• Features: Beautiful, new, beachfront boutique hotel in quiet, peaceful Bumbang Bay in South Lombok. The hotel was completed in February of 2017 and opened in June of 2017. Located only 20 minutes from Kuta Lombok and 45 minutes from Lombok International Airport. The property has an infinity pool directly on the beach and a Sasak-style restaurant, lounge and bar areas are all set in tropical gardens with big trees and shade. While being designed to eco standards, the bedrooms also have modern facilities including air-conditioning, wifi, safes and satellite TV. The restaurant is large and spacious and situated for stunning sunset views out over the bay. Guests can relax by the pool or walk along the beach and watch the traditional fishermen from the village next door go out in their canoes and outriggers for the day’s catch. Famous surfing sites such as Gerupuk and Ekas are only a few minutes away by boat. There are numerous smaller villages in the area full of local arts and crafts. The property has a large 2 bedroom villa with huge entertaining area, well equipped kitchen and lounge area. This can also be rented out as 2 separate rooms. 3 bungalows are also on the property with large outside bathrooms. Large landscaped gardens and plenty of areas to relax. The property has staff accommodation on site. This is an excellent opportunity for an investor looking to get in to the tourism market and hotel market in Lombok, an investor looking to expand their brand or an investor looking for a high ROI.
Key features are its unique position, high class furnishings and construction materials used, and the beach – fantastic sunrises and sunsets, fishing and surfing nearby and its closeness to Kuta Lombok.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 30 years with option to extend lease.
• Asking Price: IDR 29,000,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Millennium Trust
305 total views, 1 today