Centrally Located Small Guesthouse for Sale Hua Hin
Listing No. 066-50-07-025
• Business: Guest House
• Location: Hua Hin, Thailand
• Features: This guesthouse has 4 rentable rooms over 2 (upper) floors and 100m2 for bar lounge use over 2 (lower) floors. Located near the waterfront in Hua Hin and close to the night time attractions, it is only a few minutes’ walk from the Mini Bus Terminal to and from Bangkok. The building is situated on a corner site with a 24 hour reception/check in area which is highly visible at night time (also the only a.m. check-in possibility in the area).
The ground floor (outside) consists of an awning and an outdoor (under cover) seating/garden area with kiosk or booth which is currently being used to sell breakfasts. Inside is an air-con area which is planned or is housing a pool table and high stools, the rear of this space has a working kitchen, 2 toilet stalls and 2 washing machines along with the rear entrance. Entry for customers is by an RFID keycard at the front or the rear of the building 24 hours a day, the same keycard is used for the in-room energy savers,
The 2nd level has had a mezzanine floor structure built in 2018 which reclaims 2/3rds of this floor space and now the full length of the this area is usable and set up for a “bar lounge” use, wooden finished floor in the lounge area and a bespoke bar to maximize space and comfort. This area (at time of publishing) has a 120 inch T,V. wall (3 X 3 40” screens) with smartbox feed and several 40 inch TVs wall mounted capable of displaying any input. This area and the staircase to the upper room levels have been walled off and another RFID key door prevents unauthorized access to the guest rooms keeping them private and secure.
The 3rd and 4th levels contain the guests rooms, 2 on each floor. All rooms are different sizes, but are equipped the same with wall mounted flat TVs, fridges, safes, fans, double beds, balconies, air-cons and en-suite bathrooms. All rooms are fitted with blackout curtains which prevent sun and heat entering the rooms very effectively. Several wifi signals cover all areas of the building, fed by TOT 100/50 fiber internet.
There are no staff, the guesthouse is easily operated by the husband and wife team. Nevertheless, the owner can provide buyers with suitable staff recommendations if required. The guesthouse has been successfully operated by the current owners since 2004, they are tiring after 15 years and want to move into the country. It comes complete and operational – you will even have advance bookings.
Laundry is done in-house, but could be done by an external provider if required. Bookings come from online agencies (booking, hostelworld, etc) about 40%, returning customers (usually long stay) about 40% and walk-ins and from the guesthouse’s own website (about 30%). Bookings are managed by an online App which normally costs 20euro a month but this account is free as it was created during the startup with early applicants receiving free lifetime access.
This business is ‘turn-key’, everything is provided, including the owners phone SIM card so that contacts are retained! Transition training will be provided if required. There is no Key Money and the lease is a standard 3 year rolling lease.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 2,750,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of First Bank of Nigeria
247 total views, 1 today