Longstanding English Foods Supplier Business for Sale Koh Samui
Listing No. 066-67-04-010
• Business: Food Manufacturer and Supplier
• Location: Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand
• Features: This company of 20 years is a producer and supplier of traditionally English foods to Samui and nearby islands. From sausage rolls, to breakfast sausages, Indian curries, mince pies, leg ham, pork pies, relishes, Christmas turkeys and a lot more. Their well-established clientele seem to love the gourmet English delights. The business carries stock on hand at any one time of around THB 350,000 so a buyer could essentially come in straight away and not have to produce any products for nearly two months and just sell down to about 20% of the volume kept. With December being a peak month for sales of turkeys and hams, mince pies and other Christmas dinner foods, profit is typically tripled. Sales in fact continue strongly through till around March on a descending scale, and then returns to a steady trading state from April onward with some peaks during some months with large orders coming in from the oil rigs off the mainland.
The business is operated within a company structure by a husband and wife team with one staff member, and this configuration is considered adequate. It is very well-established and profitable. Branding, recipes, suppliers and customers databases, and stock remaining at the time of settlement will all be handed over to a new owner, along with the food and retail sales licenses. The ROI period is set sensibly to between 2 to 3 years. The sale unfortunately, is being forced due to the ill health of the owner and his need to return to his home country for health care.
In all, a viable and ready to go business awaiting a new owner and the timing to buy is right.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 1,950,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Millennium Trust
435 total views, 2 today