Villa Resort with Pool, Restaurant and Bar in Koh Phangan
Listing No. 066-67-05-006
• Business: Hostel with Bar and Restaurant
• Location: Koh Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
• Features: Established in 2005 and owned by the current owners since 2015, this combination guest-house and hostel with bar, restaurant and swimming pool is situated on the full moon party island of Koh Phangan, Surat Thani. Very well appointed and trading profitably, everything is in place ready for a new owner. It’s licensed, stocked, listed with all major online booking agencies, has staff (normally 2, but up to 5 depending upon the season) and the owner will even assist with a transition.
The establishment offers the best of both worlds to its guests – a party hostel during full moons and a lovely relaxing hostel resort in between. The area is very well-known for its full moon parties, but also for its health and yoga resorts and Kite Surfing. Located about a 1.5 hour flight from Bangkok and then a 20-30 minute boat transfer, but a new airport planned to open on the island in about 2 years will negate the need for the boat trip.
The business comes with a THB 4,000,000 Thai limited liability company which is the minimum requirement for the application of two work permits, making it an attractive option for a foreign buyer. The company capital could be increased to allow for additional work permits if required. The lease, which is in the company name so does not need to be re-negotiated has lots of years remaining, and rent for this large property is very reasonable. No key money and no security deposit.
The room configuration is somewhat interchangeable dependent upon the requirement in that two of the dormitories (8 beds and 6 beds) can be converted to double private rooms or family rooms. The apartment is quite large and a second room could be added to it easily. Overheads are low with water being drawn from an internal well and hot water being generated from solar panels. LED lighting is also used around the pool area. 4 CCTV monitors are installed.
This business has been professionally setup and is very well managed. It enjoys a good reputation as a party hostel, but could quite easily be transformed into a lodge for those requiring a more peaceful lifestyle. It’s profitable and ready to transfer to new owners. An inspection will not disappoint – choose your time – party or relax?
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 9+3 years (commenced 2015).
• Asking Price: THB 3,999,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of ABN-AMRO
118 total views, 2 today