Amazing Kampot River Guest House and Restaurant
Listing No. 855-08-01-001
• Business: Guest House and Restaurant
• Location: Kampot, Cambodia
• Features: This is a business opportunity not to be missed. Located upstream along the banks of the tranquil Kampot River, the guest house is an ideal spot for a laid-back retreat in authentic Cambodian countryside. The main building, a beautiful traditional Khmer house, used to be a popular low-key bar in Phnom Penh which was forced to close in 2011 due to development. The house was then dismantled and moved to its current location. Built with simple and natural materials, the accommodation is in bungalows. They are breezy and comfortable while providing great views of the surrounding environment. A stroll through the garden reveals many established plants and trees collected over the years.
Notable Features are: 12 bungalows on a 4,500m2 block, operational for over 7 years, large restaurant and bar area, highly ranked on trip advisor, profitable and it has absolutely amazing river views.
This opportunity is a must inspect.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 12 years
• Asking Price: USD 250,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Escrow.com
930 total views, 1 today