Long Established Traditional French Restaurant for Sale in Pattaya
Listing No. 066-12-05-010
• Business: Restaurant
• Location: Pattaya, Thailand
• Features: This simple, nice and beautifully decorated restaurant is located in a residential area of Pattaya. The restaurant has been operating since 1993 in many locations in Pattaya and moved to its current location in 2006. It presents beautifully as the ground level features plants and trees giving customers a feel of the fresh air of the garden as they walk through the main entrance. And, from there they see the main restaurant area with a nice open timber constructed kitchen. The owner sets the tables and chairs loosely and comfortably for around 43 people in both an indoor air-conditioned area and an outdoor area. Having been established so long, the restaurant has a good reputation for traditional French food and patrons generally need to book their tables in advance. The restaurant also features a walk-in wine cellar. The long galley-style kitchen is fully equipped and it has a storage room and rubbish area at the rear on the ground level. The current owner chooses to open for dinner sessions only and close 3 days a week during low season and 2 days a week during high season. The owner states that the price per person to dine is around THB 1,300 to THB 1,500. Although the restaurant trades successfully in its current configuration and opening hours, there is still room for expansion and increasing the revenue by using the garden space with additional seating for dinner or by opening during the day time as an outdoor coffees shop/cafe and/or brasserie.
There are 2 en-suite rooms on the second floor with large terraces that can be used for owner accommodation or management offices. The restaurant is one of the longest established restaurants in Pattaya, is very well-known and has mainly repeat clientele. The restaurant is beautifully set up and the owner offers 1 month assistance and transition. Interested buyers must make an appointment to view this restaurant and are sure to fall in love with it upon first inspection.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 6,900,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of Escrow.com
277 total views, 1 today