Kuala Lumpur Based Travel Agency for Sale
Listing No. 060-13-01-002
• Business: Inbound and Outbound Travel Agency
• Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Features: Established in 2005 and operated from a 150m2 shop at Jalan Sultan Ismail, this travel agency arranges inbound and outbound tours. Outbound tours take in nearby countries like Thailand, Korea, Vietnam and Indonesia. They specialize in company organized tours, incentive and team building tours and tailor-made holiday tours. A significant part of the company is their website which is informative and has the ability for travelers to book tours online. The company also has an active Face Book page that keeps the 13,000+ followers updated with the latest packages on offer. They are a member of the Malaysia Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA), Malaysian Chinese Tourism Association (MCTA) Inbound and Outbound and have a Ticketing license approved by the Ministry of Tourism. They also have 5 bus licenses and 5 rent and drive licenses. The Malaysian registered company is also available to transfer with the sale.
The sale offer has come about due to a partnership breakup. It is priced to return investment in around 5 years.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 2 years from July 2018 + renewable at 1 year
• Asking Price: MYR 550,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
Video courtesy of CSOB
567 total views, 9 today