Well Established Designer Lingerie and Swimwear Retail Shop Phuket
Listing No. 066-48-01-011
• Business: Luxury Lingerie and Swimwear Retailer
• Location: Phuket, Thailand
• Features: This business retails multi-label imported designer lingerie and swimwear, such as Marjolaine, Maison Lejaby and Bluebella. It is currently based in Phuket, Thailand. The retail brand is well-known and has a significant online presence, making it suitable to buy and continue trading in its current location or to buy and relocate, or amalgamate into an existing or similar business. No licenses are needed for this business and all brand contacts and associated media/stock breakdowns and assets are included. Stock on hand at any one time is typically in excess of THB 1,100,000 and this is included in the sale also.
The business is well-established locally and online with a multi-lingual e-commerce website, face book page and instagram and twitter accounts. There is also a host of other inclusions like a google adwords account, analytics, 10 com/.co.uk domain names, office essentials, etc, all ensuring maximum online visibility.
The business is complete and ready for a new owner as the current husband and wife team owners are expecting a little one and the husband is Well Established Designer Lingerie and Swimwear Retail Shop Phuket overseas for employment. All the time consuming and stressful preliminary set up of the business has been completed to a high standard enabling a new owner to concentrate fully on maintaining, marketing and expanding the business to its full potential.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Sub-Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 1,990,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
No need to settle for incomplete analysis of your investment strategy! PortfolioAnalyst lets you generate reports for your entire portfolio—for free. Sign up today: https://t.co/QMnNBxaLfd pic.twitter.com/9TyXYNcxdI
— Interactive Brokers (@IBKR) March 31, 2020
1060 total views, 6 today