London, Selby Jennings
My client, a leading International Corporate & Investment Bank, are looking to make the hire of an Associate Director / VP or Director of Inventory Financing, with a particular focus in the Base Metals space. This role is to be based in London and is a client-facing Relationship Management position.
- As part of the Commodity Finance business, you will be focused on the servicing of the Bank’s existing inventory financing portfolio. This team is predominantly focused in the base metals space.
- Develop income through trade finance deals (L/C, inventory financing), structured finance (Borrowing base, Metals Repo), syndication, cross selling.
- Warehouse and inventory financing, asset backed lending.
- Global liaison with Bank senior management; relationship managers and credit committees.
- Prefinancing, financing of commodities in transit, inventory financing (export/import ports), floating commodities being exported and sold, price hedging.
- This is an Associate Director / Director level position. Candidates are expected to have significant experience from inventory financing / commodity finance backgrounds from other international banks.
- Ideally candidates will have experience in the London Metal Exchange (LME) operations space.
- Essential to have relationship management experience / client facing experience.
- Highly desirable to have a strong background in the base metals space.
If you are interested in this role and demonstrate the necessary skills then please get in touch by sending your CV in word format to email@example.com or calling +44 207 0194139.