New York, Selby Jennings
Aviation Originator – Associate->Director
Competitive Slary + Bonus
I am working with a top investment bank in New York, New York that are actively looking for 1 Associate and 1 VP/SVP to join their Aviation team as an Originator focusing on Airlines, Lessors and Manufacturers. This is a great opportunity for any Aviation candidates from investment banks or consulting firms to join an excellent business. The role will involve the following:
- Manage and develop relationships with potential Aviation issuers (airline, lessors, manufacturers) with a view to originating mandates to lead or co-lead debt issuance (in loan and bond form)
- Manage the risk position pertaining to the supervised Aviation clients
- Ensure proper execution of originated transactions. Collaborate with DCM/loan distribution on structuring
- Input and manage the various Risk reporting systems relating to Aviation deals to ensure proper risk analysis, risk approval and risk reporting of the originated transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and progressing Aviation Origination group led by a well respected MD in the market. My client will only consider the following types of candidates:
- Essential to be at the Associate-VP-SVP level with a background in Aviatiio
- Good communication skills are important as you will be speaking with clients and helping the origination efforts
- Strong quantitative skills to understand, use and improve the quantitative models used for Aviation transaction structuring
- Strong analytical skills to present risk/reward analysis, prepare commercial pitches and perform credit risk analysis on new transactions and client reviews
This is a unique role and would suit any Associate or VP level candidates keen to move to a first rate Aviation Group.
Please feel free to call at: 212-209-7310 or email at: apply.a33hoj8kx2@SelbyJennings.aptrack.co.uk