Chicago, Selby Jennings
C++ Software Engineer – Low Latency Technology
Leading Proprietary Trading Firm
$140,000 – $160,000 base + uncapped bonus potential + benefits
Leading principle trading firm headquartered in Chicago is looking for the best and the brightest C++ Software Engineer with 2-4 years of software development experience in a similar role, who can think deeply about how to build software, and who also are open to new ideas and approaches in a finance and technology world.
The Software Engineer with an expertise in C++ will join one of the firm’s software development teams in helping in building low latency trading applications.
- 2-4 years of low latency lifecycle development experience
- Full lifecycle software development utilizing exotic hardware/software architectures for ultra-low latency trading systems.
- Continual benchmarking and tuning of critical trading application to achieve optimal latency and performance levels.
- Collaborating with IT research teams, Quants, trading desks and other internal software teams
- Someone who has the ability to be a project leader
Interested candidates please express by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to reach out at 212.209.7310.