California, Carlton Senior Appointments
My client is one of the top International based Private Banks with $15bio in assets in the state of California alone.
This is an exciting unique opportunity that will give suitable advisors the opportunity to grow exponentially in their local market and work in an elite team environment that will foster success. They are currently expanding their Wealth Management offerings in California and are looking to place teams of Financial Advisors, Private Bankers and Portfolio Managers throughout their locations in California.
The role offers suitable candidates the chance to come into a Top Bank during a massive growth phase. Successful candidates will work with the top talent in the market and will be able to tap into the most successful market sectors in the country.
They are looking for a skilled Financial Advisors, and Private Bankers that have a strong, deep contact base in their local California markets. Financial advisors that are seeking a new home in which to grow and become more successful. Private Bankers that have a strong network and rolodex to tap into.
– Multiple markets throughout California
– Financial Advisor, Private Banker or Portfolio Manager role
– High competitive base salary
– Domestic US clientele
– Tier one wealth management firm with a strong brand name and presence internationally
– High Quality services and product offering including private banking services and foreign currencies
– A comprehensive wealth management offering
– Operate in multiple Jurisdictions
– Encourage internal development
– Very Strong in Emerging markets
Suitable candidates should possess:
– Necessary Financial Advisory/Private Banker securities licenses
– Excellent client facing skills
– Fit well into a team environment
– Investment Savvy / someone that knows the market very well
– Experience in Sales
– US Domestic Client base
This is a very good client of Carlton Senior Appointments and suitable applicants will be fast-tracked through the hiring process. They are looking for an ideal candidate to join work in a team setting as soon as possible.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resumé in MS Word format for a confidential discussion on the role or call +1 212 209 7310