London, Michael Page
The senior position of a Credit Analyst Trade Finance in Financial Services will involve covering various trade finance accounts with (shared) managerial responsibility of corporate credit analysts.
The position of a Credit Analyst Trade Finance in London – City for the bank requires the candidate to have:
– A history of experience in financial analysis of company accounts
– Working experience in commodity finance (short term trade facility for commodity traders). Pre-export finance is essential.
– Teamwork skills in addition to previous leadership/managerial skills
– Good IT skills, especially on Excel
– Solid interpersonal skills
– Additional experience in working with supply chain finance products (ARP / SCF)
The Credit Analyst Trade Finance within Financial Services based in London – City is for a renownedInternational Bankbased in London. Although primarily centred in banking, its group of companies offer a range of financial services and strong career progression.
The payment package for the Credit Analyst – Trade Finance role is £50k-£75k plus attractive benefits.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPIG13355304
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.