Singapore, Selby Jennings
Our client is a leading Bank with a strong presence in Asia, and we are on the lookout for a strong IT Risk, Security Risk or Cyber Defence candidate for a new Risk and Security role within the team in Singapore. This Risk and Security role will cover the Asian region, and it sits as part of the IT Risk Management team of the Bank.
We are on the lookout for strong Risk or Security candidates with about 6 years of relevant experience in Risk, IT Risk, Security or Cyber Defence. Candidates should have strong experience in IT Risk Management and should understand the IT Risk regulations across Banks. This role requires travelling and candidates should be to travel once every few months.
The main responsibilities of the IT Risk Manager role –
- Oversee Cyber Security and related IT Risk matters; act as point person for Cyber Security issues for the Bank
- Ensure Security, IT Risk and Cyber Defence Management is efficient and up to date
- Review, implement and update any technical and IT Security or IT Risk matters during new product approvals or launches; ensure systems are efficient
- Work with Management and Senior Risk teams on implementing new Security initiatives for the Bank
- Keep up to date with regulatory guidelines across all IT Security and IT Risk matters
We invite all IT Risk, Cyber Defence, Security Risk or related Risk and Security candidates in the market to apply for this role. Please submit all applications to email@example.com or call us at +65 6589 4410 for more information.
For more information, please visit www.selbyjennings.com or contact us at +65 6589 4410
Selby Jennings Pte Ltd MOM EA License no: 13C6685
Registration No: R1104996