New York, Selby Jennings
Equity Derivatives – Application Java Developer Lead
Tier 1 Investment Bank
New York, NY
Circa $160,000-$180,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client a Tier 1 Investment Bank is currently looking to add a Senior Technologist to their Trade Management Team. The right individual will be a hands-on lead engineer to build out derivative trade management functionality and lead the Equity Derivatives Trade Management technology agenda in New York.
- Design and code business functionality on a number of services including Trade booking and Document Generation.
- Agree test strategy and co-ordinate test execution with business users.
- Partner with Operations group to prioritize business requirements and provide status updates.
- Liaise with global Project Managers on end-to-end delivery.
- Report progress to senor management which makes good communication skills paramount.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience and Java Expert
- Equity Derivatives domain experience
- Track record of working on distributed systems and service-oriented architecture with complex system interactions.
- Strong understanding of financial derivatives and securities.
- Strong OO design skills, Computer Science background with an intellectual rigour.
- Experience and working knowledge of JUnit, Maven, Tomcat, C#
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, with strong Java development skills and knowledge in the Equity Derivative space, please express your interest with a resume to email@example.com or call 212.209.7310.