Singapore, Selby Jennings
My client is an Oil & Gas firm with a strong presence in Asia, and we are looking for a Financial Controller to join their expanding Finance team. This is an exciting chance for a Financial Controller to join a leading firm who invest heavily in the Asian markets.
Reporting directly into the CFO, this Financial Controller role is an all encompassing role and will see the incumbent involved in a plethora of business related Finance activities across the region.
The main day to day responsibilities for the Financial Controller will include:
- Reporting to the CFO
- Produce reports on industry
- Financial accounting and reporting, financial control and other financial operations
- Strategic input from a finance perspective to assist in company’s growth
- Local tax and compliance
- Staff management
- Ad hoc project work
Our ideal candidate for this Financial Controller role should have this skill set:
- 7-10 years experience in executive level finance position, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of local reporting requirements (e.g. IFRS)
- Preferably charted accountant qualified
- Familiar with SGX reporting
There is a good remuneration package on offer here and a chance to work in a growing organization in a high profile region in South East Asia. All interested application for this Financial Controller role, please send your applications to email@example.com or call us at +6589 4463 for more information.
For more information, please visit www.selbyjennings.com.
Selby Jennings Pte Ltd MOM EA License no: 13C6685
Selby Jennings is a trading style of Phaidon International (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Company No. 201314810G