London, Selby Jennings
A leading player in the DCM arena is looking add an Analyst to their highly regarded DCM team. This successful team currently enjoys a high deal volume and as a result of a persistently strong deal flow has the capacity for a strong individual to join this great team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the top professionals in the field and enjoy the success the team has experienced over the last few years. The client base for the group is mainly French speaking clients and therefore Business French fluency is vital.
- Opportunity to join a leading DCM team focused on the French market
- Origination / structuring and executing highly complex debt transactions
- Liaising with corporate and financial institutions to offer debt solutions and ratings advice
- Increasing and adding to the P&L of the Pan – European Debt Capital Markets business
- Essential to have considerable experience of European; ideally French Debt capital markets business.
- Strong technical background (education and current DCM experience)
- Ideal candidate will be an analyst within a top Debt Capital Markets team.
- Good knowledge of French clients and extensive experience with French culture and business practice.
- Strong credit skills/ complex debt experience/ good knowledge of corporate and financial clients
- Strong preference for candidate’s with strong French experience.
- This role is based in London.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 0194139 to discuss.