San Francisco, Selby Jennings
Healthcare Investment Banking Analyst/Associate
My client, a top investment bank is looking to make the critical hire of an analyst and associate level candidates with previous experience within the Healthcare sector in Investment Banking.
This is a great opportunity to be trained by some of the most respected Healthcare bankers in the world. This role is located in San Francisco, California.
- You will be responsible for the origination and structuring of acquisition finance deals done in the Northern American region
- Work will include all aspects of the execution of domestic and cross-border acquisition finance transactions covering: LBOs, corporate acquisition financing and public to private deals
- You will be required to carry out financial modeling, negotiate legal documents and should be familiar with the credit analysis in order to assist other teams to prepare portfolio reviews.
- Good understanding and past experience working in the Healthcare sector
- Candidates must be a senior analyst or associate level and have previous healthcare experience within Investment Banking.
- Good financial modeling skills are a must.
- You will be required to prepare credit applications and review legal documentation.
- Will be required to maintain past client relationships and create new ones as well .
- Due to the client base, Ideally, candidates should be very familiar with the North American market, but applications from candidates who have not previously worked/had exposure to this market may be considered.
This is a wonderful opportunity if you are looking to add significant value to your career. If interested please call the structuring team on +212 209 7310 or apply direct.