–Coventry, Michael Page
Overall Purpose of role: To ensure that the business risks of its use of IT are identified and prioritised to create an IT audit plan. To take ownership of the plan and oversee its delivery of adequate audit work, to acceptable Internal and External audit standards, to provide assurance to the Audit Committee and Management, that controls are operating appropriately to effectively manage risks within the Society’s risk appetite. Promote the business value of operating appropriate and effective IT governance, management control and risk management practices. Maintain an awareness of relevant internal and external developments, ensuring the IT audit plan is tailored to address these where possible.
Conduct an annual risk assessment process to identify the business risks of using IT and prepare the annual audit plan with the Head of Internal Audit and key stakeholders. Work with Head of Internal Audit to identify and plan resource requirements to effectively and efficiently deliver the plan. Monitor actual progress against plan, determining effective remedial action to address issues raised.
Professional qualifications or essential experience required:
– CISA or QICA qualification.
– 5-6 years Information Systems Audit experience within Financial Services or Big 4 reviewing IT systems, processes, IT general controls, executing IT audits, and providing IT consulting services.
– 2-3 years experience managing a team
– Experience of auditing LINK and Visa compliance.
– Experience of IDEA, Business Objects, CAATs and project management methodologies.
– CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls)
Financial Services business in the West Midlands.
Up to 68,000 + benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPIG13354631
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.