New York, Selby Jennings
Quantitative Research- Systematic Futures- Chicago – Systematic Investments
A Global Fund Management firm with over $15bn AUM has developed an internal systematic group which requires a senior Researcher/ PM to work directly beneath the CIO of the business. This opportunity exists following promotion of the previous team head to CIO. The firm has won countless awards for and has a strong track record over the past ten years and this is an excellent chance for you to join a fund with an established base and a clearly defined move into proprietary systematic portfolio management where you can actively contribute to growth.
The research group has six members and works in conjunction with the portfolio management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Research and development of systematic futures strategies
- Development of the diversified futures portfolio as well as the framework with the technology team
- Innovation of research methods
- Expanding the research team
- Strong academic background
- Experience in a senior / managing role in a systematic fund
- Research and implementation of systematic strategies for at least five years
- Strong programming languages
- Desire to work in a dynamic group where you will actively contribute to expansion of the platform and success of the fund.
This is an excellent opportunity in a fund that has a clear growth plan in which this position is pivotal. Salary and benefits are demonstrative of your experience and will provide opportunity to gain equity in the firm.
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a word format CV.