London, Michael Page
The Senior Associate – Specialist Guarantee Business, will be responsible for the processing of all types of Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit for clients and banks in accordance with the current regulations and within the agreed deadlines.
They will be able to provide specialised and process driven advice within this area working closely with Trade Finance Sales Specialists, Relationship managers and Compliance, dealing mainly with medium and large corporate customers.
They will ensure that each task is processed in accordance with the current regulations; giving professional advice to our clients that meet their specific needs; adhere to the banks operational processes and assist their colleagues in trade finance. They will be expected to act responsibly and abide by the current regulations, reporting directly to the Team head for Documentary Business and Guarantee Business.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Associate – Specialist Guarantee Business based in a leadingCorporate Bank in London, will fulfil the following:
– Has worked in the Guarantee business environment in a bank mainly focusing on Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credits.
– Has an in depth knowledge of all types of Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit.
– Has some experience in Letter of Credit processing such as transfer letters of credit.
– Knowledge of national and international transaction management.
– Knowledge of country-specific characteristics.
– An understanding of Data Protection rules.
– Basic KYC knowledge.
Our client is a leading Corporate Bank in London looking for a Senior Associate – Specialist Guarantee Business.
£35,000 – £40,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPIG13348984
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.